My co-worker is a freakin little brat! My birthday is coming up in a few days and last night she said to me, “Six more days and you turn 31!” 28. I will be 28 on Saturday. She knew this perfectly well. She is a snot.
Marvel’s new storyline of this gal becoming Thor bothers me. Thor was BORN Thor before he ever received Mjölnir as an adult. You can’t become another person. I’d, personally, rather see Mjölnir reject Thor and him witness this gal accepted by it, as her own person, than try to swallow what we’re being told. Thor is not defined by that hammer. It is a magical weapon that only the worthy can wield. Thor is his own person, as is this gal. Saying that she “becomes Thor” to wield Mjölnir says that she is not worthy of it as her own self and he is nothing more than a name.
The worst part about liking classical music is when you forget the name of a piece and you can’t google the lyrics because there are none
Did you know that you can make your own sugar sticks?
All you gonna need is:
- 1 cup of water
- 3 cups of sugar
- glass jar
- Pencil (or knife)
- string (or stick)
- pan or bowl for boiling water and making solution
Pour some water into a pan and as heat up the water on a stove. Add sugar and stir the mixture constantly to help the sugar to dissolve in the water. Now that your ‘super-saturated’ water / sugar mixture is complete, pour the hot mixture into the glass jar, with the pencil and string (or wooden stick) over the opening of the jar. Cover the jar with paper or something but don’t seal it because water has to evaporate! After about a few days you will see that the water evaporated leaving a string of crystals behind.
This method tends to produce crystals over the course of a week or two. It fails if you live someplace where the air is so humid that evaporation is very slow or if you place the container in a location where the temperature fluctuates (like a sunny window sill) so that the sugar stays in solution.
- If you want colored crystals, stir in a few drops of food coloring.
- Also, you can add flavoring to the solution. Mint, cinnamon, or lemon extract are good flavorings to try. Squeezing the juice from a lemon, orange, or lime is a way to give the crystals natural flavor, but the acid and other sugars in the juice may slow your crystal formation.
Youtube video - More about rock candies
This guy right here was my savior this morning. I like brewing my own tea but when I’m in a rush, this is a great alternative! It’s a passion tea lemonade from Starbucks.
This is my mom’s favorite cold drink from Starbucks. If you haven’t already, next time you get it, ask for it blended. She says it makes it almost like a slushy.
Recharge your hot afternoon summer days with this drink, its a great healthy metabolism, caffeine and antioxidant booster.
- 1 green tea bag or loose tea
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- a handful of fresh mint leaves
- a spoonful of raw honey
- a small amount of lavender
- Boil water, once the water is boiled add the mint, lavender and green tea and let steep.
- while the water is still hot mix in honey.
- let the tea cool and then add the juice from lime stir until completely mixed
- strain then add to pitcher
- let finished tea chill in the fridge then serve over ice. (sometimes i add little pieces of fresh mint as garnishing)
"Too many books?" I believe the phrase you’re looking for is "not enough bookshelves".
are cafeterias a real thing like do those actually exist in america you just line up and get given gross food and then eat in the same room as your entire school??? if that happened at my school there’d be a riot imagine how loud that would be are cafeterias a myth…do you…do younot have cafeterias elsewhere?
Where do you eat lunch at school? And what do they feed you?
Ok, what exactly happened this weekend while I was at work?? Where did the ball pit meme come from and the $17000 thing?? I am so incredibly confused.
Page 1 of 363